This event would not be possible without the support of the Lyons community, businesses and individuals who have gone above and beyond in helping us to pull this off.
- Jeana Johnson who has worked tirelessly to help our family since the day that the flood hit. She is amazing and none of this would be possible without her help.
- Manny Vasquez and the entire Vasquez family who have gererously offered to host the evening activities at The Outlaw Saloon which was a place that our dad loved dearly.
- Oskar Blues, who have offered the use of their trolley to get people safely to and from the event from Longmont and Denver.
- Breakaway Cycling and Fusion Fitness who are offering their space and equipment to host these classes that will be sending much needed money to the Lyons Community Foundation.
- Shellie Rickman who has graciously offered to run a poker game that will also send a pile of money to the Lyons Community Foundation.
- Cyndi Dobbs Franke and Kenneth Wajda Photography who both graciously offered their images for use on this site.
- Last but most certainly not least, Ryan Conway who has volunteered his time and talents to work on our tee shirt design.